Hammock Dunes is a private gated community of approximately 997 acres with over a mile of oceanfront along Flagler County's unspoiled beaches. The upscale community combines estate homes and homesites, luxury oceanfront condominiums and two championship golf courses. There is also a 2.5 mile long island in the Intracoastal Waterway with the Island Estates, a neighborhood of luxurious homes.
There are a wide variety of condominiums at Hammock Dunes:
- Portofino at Hammock Dunes has 58 residences with private elevators, guest suites, and pool, billiards room, home theater.
- Cambria at Hammock Dunes has 60 residences and amenities including billiards room, humidor, wet bar, guest suites, grand theater, wine room, golf simulator, pool, fitness center, and luxurious spa.
- Savona at Hammock Dunes has 35 residents with use of Portofino amenities.
- Casa Bella at Hammock Dunes is a collection of buildings each with just three residents - one per floor. Amenities include private elevators, fitness club, lakefront pool pavilion and more.
- La Grande Provence at Hammock Dunes includes two mid-rise buildings, each with two parking floors and 8 stories of residences.
- Le Jardin at Hammock Dunes has 26 penthouse size residences, luxuirious appointments, sculpted gardens, fitness center with aerobic equipment, sauna, steam rooms and swim spa plus many other amenities.
Let a Grand Living Realty agent help you find properties and tour Hammock Beach. We have team members who are very knowlegable about Hammock Beach and all the Hammock communities with experience selling existing homes and working with buyers to purchase a homesite and selecting a builder. Our team can guide you through every aspect from purchasing property to obtaining a club membership and moving into this amazing luxury community.